During the month of May, I went to Los Angeles to assist Bishop Matsumoto, head minister of the Koyasan Shingon Mission of North America, with the Tokudo ceremony. Tokudo is an ordination ceremony for people who are studying Buddhism and aspire to become Buddhist monks. After the ceremony, each person receives their Buddhist name and begins their practice as trainees of Shingon Buddhism.
- Shichi-Go-San Prayer Service – Sunday, November 27th and By Appointment
- Monthly Daishiku Service – Sunday, November 20th
- Introducing Koyasan Temple’s New Omamori Designed especially for us!
- Northern California Koyasan Temple MOCHITSUKI Saturday – December 17, 2022
- Northern California Koyasan Temple Udon/Curry Sale